- Boot Camp on-campus 6-week series at the Thrive Event Center, D. B. Moore Building, South Sacramento, starting Monday, Feb. 12 at 5:30 p.m.
- Zumba at the Thrive Event Center every Tuesday at 5:30 p.m.
- Yoga at the Thrive Event Center every Wednesday at 5:30 p.m.
- Resistance Training 101 workshop and demonstration on Wednesday, Feb. 14, 12:30 pm at the Thrive Event Center.
- On-demand exercise classes through Class Pass, free for all KP members
- And so much more!
February is Heart Health Month, but supporting our cardiovascular health is an ongoing endeavor. We will officially kick off Wellness University’s 2024 Leap into Heart Health campaign by focusing on exercise. Regular exercise supports cardiovascular health by lowering blood pressure and glucose levels, supporting weight management, decreasing stress, improving circulation, and reducing your risks of heart disease. In February, we will have many exercise offerings to support your heart health such as: