Wellness Programs & Resources
Kaiser Permanente believes mental health is essential to total health. We offer programs, services, and resources to help employees get the support they need.
Get Care Now:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) 24/7 Support
- Suicide and Crisis Lifeline (call 988)
- Crisis Text Line by texting HOME to 741741
- KP South Sacramento Mental Health Services
- KP Addiction Medicine
- MyKP Mental Health & Wellness for Employees
- RISE Resiliency Peer Group
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (800-799-7233)
- WEAVE 24-Hour Support & Information Line (916-920-2952)
KP Mental Health Resources
- Understanding Mental Health Care at KP
- Kaiser Permanente Wellness Hub
- KP Mental Health Advocate Network
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Mindfulness in the workplace with MindfulHub
- Self-care tools, tips, and activities
- RECOVER: Effective Coping Strategies for Challenging Times virtual talk
Wellness Mobile Apps:
Try the Calm, Ginger, and myStrength at no cost. These apps, which are recommended by Kaiser Permanente clinicians, help with sleep, stress, anxiety, and more. Get started.
Additional Mental Health Resources:
Physical activity is not just for jocks. It’s for everyone. Being active can help you stay healthy, control your weight, and get the most out of life. No matter what your age or condition, there is a type of exercise that’s right for you.
Physical Wellness Programs:
- Thrive Walking Paths
- Healthy Sleep Challenge
- Health & Wellness Discounts
- Run/Walk Couch to 5k 8-Week Training Program
- 5k Walking Program
- Run/Walk 10k 10-Week Training Program
Physical Wellness Resources:
We all want to eat healthy and make good food choices — but it can sometimes be a challenge. Below are some resources to help you on your healthy food journey.
Healthy Eating Programs:
Healthy Eating Resources:
Staying on top of your preventive care can help you catch health problems before they become serious. Below are some resources within the Kaiser Permanente organization to allow you to be healthy and thrive.
We believe in creating a workplace culture that encourages and inspires employees to live healthy, fulfilled lives at work and at home. Below are some resources to keep you healthy at work.
South Sacramento Programs:
Healthy Workforce Resources: