skip to Main Content

Mental Health at Work self-care session

Mental Health at Work self-care session

May is Workforce Mental Health Awareness Month at KP and to support our workforce, KP has prepared a series of live virtual self-care sessions. These 30-minute sessions will focus on emotional and mental health and provide you tips to better support yourself, your co-workers, and loved ones.

Understanding Substance Use & Addiction

Tuesday, May 28, 12:30 to 1 p.m. Pacific time

Understanding substance use and addiction is important to all of us. In most workplaces, 25% of people are affected by addiction. The other 75% have minimal knowledge and often misinformed opinions and beliefs. Learn how you can reduce stigma and help others when needed.

  • Get a preview of the anti-stigma educational videos
  • Learn about EAP and KP resources available for anyone struggling with addiction

All physicians and staff are invited. Please attend as your work duties allow. Sessions will be recorded if you cannot make it.

Learn more and add it your outlook calendar.

Date(s) - 05/28/2024
12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
Back To Top